Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hello All

Hi everyone,

My name is Catherine and I am a communication studies major here at SJSU. I am hoping to graduate next Spring, but I am not putting too much pressure on myself since I know classes have been hard to get into. I am originally from Sacramento, but I moved to San Jose with my girlfriend (who I have been with for five years now) back in 2008. She is a teacher here in San Jose. I currently work for a medical office in the Winchester area part-time while I am finishing up with school. During my free time I love watching movies, going to the ocean, and seeing my favorite bands play when they come to the bay. The only television show I am really into is Dexter (can't get enough), but other than that it's school and work these days. I look forward to working with everyone and to learning in this course. Happy weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment