Thursday, December 8, 2011

Question Two

My favorite things about this class were the paper assignments. Writing papers have always been my least favorite part of any class, but I realized that when the paper assignments are something interesting and can be approached from personal knowledge as well as what we are learning in the course, they can be quite enjoyable. I enjoyed writing the relationship development paper in particular because I was able to learn about myself and my relationship. It also sparked up an interesting conversation with my partner because I was able to reflect on some of the issues I had early on in our relationship with my communication. My least favorite part of the class was that I felt that some students were not responding to different classmates during each weeks discussion. I think the easiest thing to do is click on the names at the top of student blog list which made it harder for the class to gain others perspectives each discussion. Improvements for this might be that students could be encouraged to comment on someone different from the previous week.

1 comment:

  1. My least favorite part of the class was the essays. However I agree with you about the relationship essay. Out of all three of the essays that was my favorite because I wrote about me and my boyfriends relationship. I too had to talk with my boyfriend about are past to get more stuff to write about. I really enjoyed the conversation and it showed my boyfriend and me how much we cared about each other and how much we grown together. We learned that we were a lot crazier in the beginning. However we also learned that even though were not the same as we were we know we still love each other a lot. I think that was one of my favorite things to write about.

    ReplyDelete